1 day ago
1 day ago
The Mississippi Jeweler's Association 66th convention was held in Gulfport over the weekend. We enjoyed networking with other fine jewelers from around the state. During our annual fundraiser, monies collected were donated this year to St. Jude. Paula was honored to be the 21st recipient of the Jeweler of the Year Award. Jack Patterson received it in 1975, Mary Katherine in 1982, and Jimmy in 2013. We also have all served as President of the association and continue to be dedicated to maintaining the highest standards of professionalism and services. ... See MoreSee Less
1 day ago
You should take care of your fine jewelry all year round, and summer months call for extra TLC when sun, sand and water activities expose jewelry to more wear and tear.
5 Summer Jewelry Care & Cleaning Tips
1. No chlorine or salt water! Remove all jewelry before going into a hot tub or swimming pool or salt water. Chlorine or salt water can damage and discolor metals such as gold and platinum and can slowly erode the finish and polish of gemstones.
2. Don't wear jewelry when applying sunscreen, lotions, and when in the shower. These products cause a film to form on your jewelry, making it appear dull and dingy.
3. Wipe jewelry after wearing. Use a clean, soft, slightly damp cloth to wipe jewelry after wearing to remove any summer lotions. This will enhance the jewelry’s luster and will ensure that it is clean before storage.
4. Store your jewelry in a clean, dry place. Keep your jewelry
in a fabric-lined jewelry case, or in a box with compartments and dividers to prevent pieces from scratching each other.
5. After the summer season, bring your jewelry to us for a professionally cleaning to maintain the luster and sparkle of your precious jewelry. ... See MoreSee Less
5 days ago
We would love to help you find just what you are looking for. Stop in for a visit soon. ... See MoreSee Less
6 days ago